I ran into an issue today with an Outlook 2003 user that could not perform the Print or Reply All actions on any message received. If I attempted to perform those actions I would receive the following message : “Could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid.”
I search Google and found some information for resolutions with this error coming up when a user tries to Create or Update a Task. My issue is related to Printing or Replying to All from the message window.
Here are the steps I took to resolve the issue, although it was not monumental, it seemed to resolve the issue.
- Tools > Options, Mail Format tab
- Change option; “Compose in this message format:” to Plain Text from HTML.
- Change option; remove check boxes for using Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit messages.
- Disable signatures for both new messages and replies/forwards.
- Click Ok, try Reply All or Print, it should now work.
- Reverse the settings back to the way they were.
Note: This guide is for informational purposes only. Use the information provided at your own risk. I am not responsible for your actions or the outcome of any method or instruction given or used in this article.